Robyn Hitchcock Image Gallery
I originally had the idea to lift images from the "World Wide Web" and re-post them in more permanent form quite some time ago. Haven't been very disciplined in my scavenging, alas, and carelessly allowed some choice pickings to pass on by. Many of these are items I've scanned myself, and many are, indeed, purloined. If you have any images you'd like to see included, feel free to send them my way, and I'll try to get 'em added (space permitting). Cover art for most recordings can be viewed at The Museum Of Robyn Hitchcock. However, the 7-inchers have been duplicated here because the museum doesn't include back covers, doesn't include all 7-inchers, and hasn't used as high-quality scans. The museum has kindly granted permission to reproduce album artwork here. (Note that bootlegs and authorised releases have been intermingled.)
See The Glass Hotel's Flyers and Handbills page, the Fegmania! Archives, and the Robyn Hitchcock Club "Photos" section for yet more images.
The following very cool people have submitted images:
- Marc Holden
- Roberta Cowan
- 1980 Rehearsals: Front, Back.
- "America": Front, Back.
- "(I Want To Be An) Anglepoise Lamp": Front, Back.
- "Balloon Man": Front, Back.
- "Eaten By Her Own Dinner": Front, Back.
- "The Face Of Death": Front, Back.
- Give It To The Soft Boys: Front, Back, Autographed Front, and another Autographed Front.
- "He's A Reptile": Front, Back, Autographed Front, and another Autographed Front.
- "I Something You": Front, Back.
- "I Wanna Destroy You": Front, Back.
- "If You Were A Priest": Front, Back.
- Live! -- November, 1986: Front, Back.
- Live At The Portland Arms [cassette]: Front, Back.
- "Love Poisoning": Front, Back.
- "The Man Who Invented Himself": Front, Back.
- More Songs About Churches And Fish: Front, Back.
- Near The Soft Boys: Front, Back.
- "Only The Stones Remain": Front, Back.
- "So You Think You're In Love": Front, Back.
- Studio Outtakes -- 1978: Front, Back.
- A Tin Of Crabs: Front, Back.
12-Inchers, LPs, CDs
Advertisements and Handbills
Drawings, Cartoons, Paintings
Images from A Middle Class Hero, by Luca Ferrari
Images from The Soft Boys 2001 Reunion Tour
- Advertisements: Detroit Ad, Detroit Preview, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Washington 1, Washington 2, West Hollywood.
- Badges: Crab, Feet, Green Crab, Letters, Pink Crab.
- Marquees: Baltimore, Boston.
- Posters: San Francisco, Seattle.
- Schedules: Chicago.
- Setlists: Seattle, Vancouver.
- T-Shirts: Baby, Full.
Home Robyn Hitchcock Bernstein Sleater-Kinney Tape Trading
Eb South Park Writing Pictures Links